Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review: Teeth of the Gods

Teeth of the Gods Teeth of the Gods by Sarah K.L. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall, I enjoyed reading this book. That being said, be prepared to get introduced to a whole new world with a new cast of character fairly early on. I found it a little hard to keep up with in the beginning, but found I was able to fall into step fairly soon after as I continued reading the book.

The author presents a set of characters with unique personalities and gifts, and while there were parts I found a little frustrating when dealing with the primary protagonist (Tylira), I did end up enjoying the story overall. This is a fantasy set in an area outside of the U.S., but because the settings are so well thought out and aptly described, I feel it's easy to immerse yourself into this world with only a minimal effort on your part.

View all my reviews

No comments: