Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review: Teaching Tom

Teaching Tom Teaching Tom by Annie Rehmann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved the setting is based primarily in New Zealand (with the exception of a little bit of traveling Tori takes on later in the story), and the fact that the scenery in this book is just beautiful. It's a romance low on explicit details, but packed with mutual misconception on both sides of the relationship. The title may be 'Teaching Tom', but I really think both Tom and Tori had a lot of learn, both about themselves and about what makes a relationship work when all cards are on the table.

I felt like the relationship between these two was well represented, and proof that even though the hard time, love can prevail when given free reign. I would recommend this book for fans of romance in the real world, and those who might want to explore hardships that try to get in the way of love. I won't give out more info (I really do dislike spoilers), but this is definitely an enjoyable book that will cause you to deal with your own feelings along the way.

View all my reviews

No comments: