Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review: Brothers of Fang: The New Alpha

Brothers of Fang: The New Alpha Brothers of Fang: The New Alpha by Iris Sweetwater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this book. I did receive a copy from the author, but wanted to share my honest opinion here. That being said...this story had an easy flow to it, compared to me just picking up book 2 and reading it first. I strongly recommend you read the books in The Brothers of Fang series in order, just to prevent you from thinking you must have lost something along the way.

That being said...Isaiah finds himself in a position he's not positive he's ready for, even though he's been preparing for it most of his life. With his father's passing, he is now the new alpha. He expects to run things different, but it turns out to be a lot harder to gain the respect of the pack than he first expected. Add a witch that has been attacked by a werewolf, a female friend that the whole family has grown up with, a coven of witches that is out for blood...and you've got an interesting story that is easy to follow.

I will admit though I was not too pleased with the ending...this story just drops off, and if you don't already have access to book 2, then you may feel this is an unsatisfying ending as well. I'd recommend this book for anyone that enjoys supernatural stories with werewolves. Witches are included in this story too, though they are really only mentioned secondarily in the scheme of things.

View all my reviews

No comments: