Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Review: Saving Brad

Saving Brad Saving Brad by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I finished this book several days ago and never got around to posting my review. This book includes two individuals with their own sets of issues. Both have had to deal with a lot of heartache and hurt in the past, in one way or another, and have worked to get past it by taking the whole world on their shoulders.

When I first started reading this series, my heart went out to Brad...he was the best friend that just couldn't get the girl (ie. Faye). In this book he makes a hard comeback when he finally lets go of his fantasy world and grabs onto a girl that truly needs his support, Faye's best friend, Rachel.

Your heart will break along with the characters as they discuss past events, and feel heated with all the 'distractions' they make for themselves along the way. There is a bit of mystery, danger, thrill, sexy times and humor along the way...as well as the hard devotion of the Kennedy clan when they get together to protect those they consider dear. This is a book you will not want to put down.

View all my reviews

No comments: