Monday, October 16, 2017

Review: Dracones Awakening (Dragon Shifter, Clean Version for Any Age): Clean Version

Dracones Awakening (Dragon Shifter, Clean Version for Any Age): Clean Version Dracones Awakening (Dragon Shifter, Clean Version for Any Age): Clean Version by Sheri-Lynn Marean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this book. The flow of the story and cast of characters urged me to continue reading the book to the very end. I really enjoyed meeting all the characters in this book, and since I actually started reading Thaniel first when exploring this author's works, I was glad to see he was mentioned in this book as well.

There are a few parts that are a little slow in this book, but I think the flow is fairly decent throughout. I absolutely love Dragons, as well as other shifters, so I definitely plan to read more of this series soon. I would recommend this book for fans of paranormal romance, dragons and shifters.

View all my reviews

No comments: