Friday, October 13, 2017

Review: Game of Faith

Game of Faith Game of Faith by R. Murray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was able to read this book prior to publication date, and I really loved the characters and flow of the story. I have not read the first book in this series yet, so I dove into this book not being familiar with any of the situations of individuals included, but it didn't take me long to catch onto the story and enjoy the ride.

That being said, I would still strongly recommend that if you decide to begin this series, you start with book 1, as I feel it would have filled in a few blanks that picking this book up cold may have left behind in the reading experience. There is a wide assortment of fantastic creatures involved in this book, and I would highly recommend reading this series to anyone that is a fan of novels in the fantasy genre.

View all my reviews

No comments: