Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Review: Craving Security: Trained To Defend & Built To Kill

Craving Security: Trained To Defend & Built To Kill Craving Security: Trained To Defend & Built To Kill by A. Gorman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am basing this review of this box set on the story Signed, Danger by the author Marissa Farrar.

I enjoyed reading this story in the set, and I loved how easy it was to fall into step with the characters in it. From the traveling author that is a little out of her comfort zone, to the well built blast from her past that ends up working as her security...it's a bit thrilling and a little frightening in parts, but all with a bit of wondering and romance mixed in as well. I look forward to reading more stories in this collection soon.

View all my reviews

No comments: