Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Review: Ruin of the Gods

Ruin of the Gods Ruin of the Gods by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'll admit that when I first got started reading this book, I realized a few pages in (and with mild levels of slight confusion)...that this is the third book in a series, not the first. However, after getting through the first chapter, I was pleased to find I could pick up most of what was going on, and I felt right at home with Tisiphone...what with her bad-arsery and snarky attitude.

This book is packed with action, humor and a little light romance...and I found it an enjoyable experience since it ties so many elements from the real world in directly in with Greek Mythology. I was able to adjust adequately and read this as a standalone, but if you are curious about delving into this series, I would recommend you seek out the first book in this set and start from there. I received this book as an early release and wanted to share my honest opinion here after reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments: