Friday, October 13, 2017

Review: The Highland Hero (Lairds of Dunkeld Series)

The Highland Hero (Lairds of Dunkeld Series) The Highland Hero (Lairds of Dunkeld Series) by Emilia Ferguson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an early copy of this ebook prior to publication date, and am sharing my honest opinion about this story here.

I really enjoyed reading this story, and loved how the scenery of this book captivated me. I felt the confusion Chrissie encounters when trying to decide between two potential love interests, as well as her fright when she ends up in a supremely precarious situation. This book includes many of the same characters that were written about in the first book in this set, and showcases the situation involving another lady of the court seeking her happy ending in love. I recommend this book and series to anyone that is a fan of historical romances and the Scottish highlands.

View all my reviews

No comments: