Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Review: Scorched

Scorched Scorched by May Sage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really love dragon-shifters...which is the main reason I sought out this anthology. Dragons are so regal and powerful, I've been quite obsessed with fantasy books that focus on their breed for quite a while now.

The first entry I flipped to was Saberthorn, because it was written by one of my favorite authors, Sheri-Lynn Marean. I love the fantastic ways she can set up entire worlds filled with shifters with greatly detailed back stories...and this tale of Saber and Tirah is full of heart rendering backstory involving both parties, a fair amount of adventure and a bit of danger here and there along the way, and ends with an unbeatable love story.

I do plan to read the other books in this set asap, but unfortunately life sometimes has to come first. I may update this review once I get other stories in this set read, but I expect they will all be wonderful to read as well. If you consider yourself a fan of dragon-shifters, definitely pick up this anthology, and get ready to sit back and enjoy doing a lot of reading.

View all my reviews

No comments: