Thursday, October 26, 2017

Review: Half-Blood Dragon

Half-Blood Dragon Half-Blood Dragon by K.N. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this book. I was able to borrow the three book set from amazon with my Prime account, and am sharing my honest opinion here.

I found myself a little confused from the start of this story. I felt that the author may have not spent as much time as she needed to fully developing the story and world from the start. Not long after though, when the story mainly focuses on Rowen's POV, things start to clear up quickly.

She is accused of doing the unthinkable, and made to suffer for it. Many new elements come to light, including run-ins with pirates, mermaids and dragons. I would recommend this book for fans of fantasy genre, especially those that love reading books about dragons and/or are fans of the pirating trade.

View all my reviews

No comments: