Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review: versus

versus versus by Andrew Mackay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Shockingly dark novel!

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was a little shocking to me at first, to be honest. The cover makes this story seem like this story could potentially end up a bit on the adventurous/light-hearted side of life. I would not necessarily start reading this novel with that in mind.

Daryl and 'Freddie' each have their own issues that build up to this point...this one day. I don't want to reveal too many spoilers, but if you think you might be interested in reading a book that focuses on the tragedy of and individual that suffers from a long life of going unnoticed, or being overshadowed...this book might be for you.

I can definitely say that this ends up being one day I would have wished I'd skipped school completely. I did receive an ecopy of this book from the author, but wanted to share my honest opinion of it here.

View all my reviews

No comments: