Monday, July 31, 2017

Review: Fated Origins

Fated Origins Fated Origins by May Freighter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading this novel. I actually started to pick this book up and read it as a standalone in the beginning, but that is not recommended. I, instead, started with the first book in this series (Russian Roulette), and was able to keep up with the progress of this series without a problem. Since this is book four of the set, I strongly recommend starting out with book one and continue to read the books in this series in order.

I enjoyed following along with Helena and Lucious as they both encounter a variety of obstacles that threaten to drive them apart. If you're a fan of vampire novels or paranormal/supernatural style books in general, you should give this series a try. I received a copy of this ebook from the author and wanted to share my honest opinion of it here.

View all my reviews

No comments: