Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Review: Murder Of Convenience

Murder Of Convenience Murder Of Convenience by Carrie Marsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this mystery. The characters were very heartfelt in this story, and you will find yourself getting wrapped into the mystery that is life while reading it. A double death occurs in a short matter of time in the same small community, and Marcie cares for her friends so much, she has to try to figure out what really happened.

While this story doesn't include any talking animals, it does include a larger picture of small town life and how connected all it's citizens are. I found myself trying to figure out just what happened and why all through this book, and then in the end noticed Marcie uncovered a few facts I seemed to not have paid attention to during my initial reading.

It is a quaint story about a woman that wants to find justice for friends that have been wronged. I consider it a fairly average book as far as the enigma of the mystery element goes...but the characters in this book reach out and say hello as you work on letting the story flow. I received a copy of this book from the author and wanted to share my honest opinion of this book here.

View all my reviews

No comments: