Sunday, July 30, 2017

Review: Crumbling Control

Crumbling Control Crumbling Control by May Freighter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading this book. The third installment for this series is well written and draws you right into the storyline. Helena has interactions with a wide variety of curious characters in this novel, and it's packed with action up until the end. Oh, and another thing...you probably won't expect the ending.

I received an ecopy of this book from the author but wanted to share my honest opinion of this book here. I strongly recommend you start with book 1 in the Helena Hawthorne series if you just happen across this review and decide to check this book out, that way you can become acquainted with the characters and their journeys up to this point. You will not regret it.

View all my reviews

No comments: